Support Impact Entrepreneur
Support our work
As described in our Founder's recent annual letter to Network members, Impact Entrepreneur is poised for significant growth. Having, in our first six years, successfully defined and established the impact entrepreneur as a foundational concept and vocational movement, having created the premier global network in the impact space, having worked with a wide range of innovative companies, impact investors and educational institutions, and having launched a global & regional Center, we now enter the beginning of Phase II of Impact Entrepreneur's work.
Among our goals for this new phase are to:
1. Grow the network beyond its current rate of 100 new members/week to remain the impact space leader.
2. Expand our communications to Network members (i.e. regular newsletter; newsfeed on website).
3. Launch an online webinar series and podcast, featuring the most highly respected figures in the impact space.
4. Expand our collaborative efforts with partner organizations and institutions.
5. Undertake foundational research for our pilot regional impact economy model.
6. Expand our consulting capacity/offerings for Network client companies.
7. Establish a global network of IE-connected hubs and universities with innovative, on-site programming that leverages our Center's tools and resources and our global network's collective business acumen, entrepreneurial experience and investor savvy.
8. Launch our first Integrated Impact Finance Vehicle (IIFV or "iffy") to provide funding for exceptional early stage impact companies.
There are several ways you can support our work.
- Make a one-time donation by clicking on the link above (the black Donate box).
- Make a philanthropic donation through your family foundation (if you have one) or through our affiliated donor advised fund at Cavendish Family Foundation. Email or phone us for further details.
- Join our email list to receive updates on our upcoming online and on-site programs.
- Join our Network!
Thank you for your generosity!